Mayhem at Harding: Dancing Breaks Out

That was the title of an article in the Searcy Daily Citizen following a concert at the University by Robert Randolph and the Family Band.  Apparently the musician invited students to come up and dance to a song called "Shake your Hips".  It was big enough news to make it onto the Little Rock evening news.  First, the video of the dance, then the News story.

6 Responses to Mayhem at Harding: Dancing Breaks Out

Hmmmmmmmmm………………..and that’s all I got to say about that!

Hmmmmmmmmm………………..and that’s all I got to say about that!

3. ebyboy says:

Technically, shaking one’s hips for the love of the Lord is not that different from waving one’s hands – you know technically…….

4. ebyboy says:

Technically, I thought this story (old news) was nonsense and certainly not worth all the commotion it caused. But that’s just my opinion. I have another, related, opinion … Robert Randolph is one outstanding musician! The Harding people should have checked him out before inviting him. You can’t listen to his band and not want to dance, and I can’t even dance!