Miscellaneous

Sunday was just one of those days where everything seemed to be just right.  You know those days where you wake up and you just feel good?  I’m not sure why, but I have this feeling/memory from when I was a kid that I always remember when mornings feel great.  All I know is that I’m standing in front of the kitchen sink in the morning and getting a drink of water.  The sun is shining in on me and warming my face while I drink.  I don’t know why that memory comes to mind, but Sunday was a drinking-at-the-sink type of morning.

I don’t want to go into too much detail because I know there are non-Arlington people who read this blog.  I do want to say, however, that there are so many great things going on at our church.  There is a real sense of God’s presence and an obvious sense love and excitement.  It is truly a blessing to be a part of such a great congregation!

14 Responses to Miscellaneous

1. Meowmix says:

I’m so glad to know things are going so well for ya’ll at Arlington. When love and cooperation prevails and there is an air of excitement, that bodes well for a congregation. You and the congregation are frequently in my prayers.

2. Meowmix says:

3. brady says:

Glad it went well. And thrilled to know that things are going well at your place.

4. brady says:

5. bnicklaus says:

dude!! what did I do to get yanked from your theobloggers list? am I that embarassing?
    it’s because I’m a legalist, isn’t it?
    or is it discrimination against introverts?
    or it’s because I am white, that’s it….good grief

6. bnicklaus says:

it’s because I’m a legalist, isn’t it?
    or is it discrimination against introverts?
    or it’s because I am white, that’s it….good grief

7. Meowmix says:

It’s not because you’re a legalist! He, and others, are still putting up with me!! 🙂

There are too many links to have a running list so I have a randomized list of 10. Just hit refresh. You’ll come up eventually.

9. bnicklaus says:

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh
    well that is cool, a cleaner alternative to a kazillion links on the right. interesting.
    nevermind all that i said about being a legalist, introvert, and caucasion

I do kinda miss seeing my link over there automatically, it is refreshing 🙂

Well, you know how I feel about those introverts…